Want a body like this? Coronation Street star Catherine Tyldesley has revealed the secrets behind her incredible six-stone weight loss
Catherine, 29, was once an overweight, unhappy teenager who was a size 22 and weighed 15 stone.
But she's now a svelte size 10, thanks to her diet and exercise regime, as well as the help of her boyfriend and personal trainer Sam Witter.
Now a svelte size 10, the 29-year-old reveals how she dropped a dramatic six dress sizes and shed six stone. Continue reading
As she was: As a teenager, Catherine weighed 22 stone
- Reduce your sugar intake by avoiding foods like chocolate, cake and fizzy drinks
- A high protein breakfast helps the body burn fat all day as well as giving you extra energy
- Eat lots of greens vegetables are packed full of vitamins
- Try to drink two litres of water a day
- Eat every three hours to turn your body in a fat burning machine
- Try and exercise for 15 minutes a day - cardio and
stretching exercises burns fat and makes you lean and strong