Monday, March 24, 2014
Sunday, March 23, 2014
Baby Andre Okoye matching his dad
Anita's 3rd outfit
Paul & Anita
The bride Anita Okoye went for the traditional beads on the right
Paul & Anita
Paul's twin Peter & groomsmen.
This is what an African wedding looks like! #Culture! Congrats
Photo credit : Bellanaijaweddings
Friday, March 21, 2014
Thursday, March 20, 2014
IS THIS THE WRECKAGE OF FLIGHT MH370? SATELLITE IMAGES CAPTURE 78FT-LONG 'DEBRIS' IN INDIAN OCEAN 1,500 MILES OFF PERTH COAST AS AUSTRALIA SCRAMBLES SEARCH PLANES AND SHIPS TO SCENE
Two pieces of floating debris that could be from missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 have been spotted in the Indian Ocean hundreds of miles south west of
this morning. John Young of the Australian Maritime Safety Authority said one
object spotted by a satellite was 78ft long and was the most promising lead in
the search for the Boeing 777 that has been missing for 12 days. Four aircraft
have been sent to investigate the sighting in the circled area around 1553
miles off the coast of Australia .
Mr Young said merchant ship HMAS Success would concentrate on pinpointing the
debris and not continue searching the rest of the southern zone until it had
been found or ruled out. He added that poor visibility could hamper both air
and satellite efforts. Perth
A GOOD LESSON FOR LADIES : 15 signs that will show you that your LOVER is cheating on you and is busy having S£X with some other LADY
Love is all about trust but if suspicion starts creeping up slowly in a relationship, then it can wreak havoc. Unnecessary suspicion is something you should avoid to have a loving relationship. But if your instincts are telling you otherwise, then you need to be cautious.
So if you start getting that weird feeling that your boyfriend might be cheating on you, but you are not sure about it to directly confront him, then what should you do? To begin with, look for these signs of a cheating boyfriend.
1. If he doesn’t let you touch his phone or is reluctant to let you go through your messages, then something may be amiss and he is trying to hide something.
2. If he is hesitant to tell you his email password or always skirts the issue whenever you ask, then you need to dig deep to know what’s going on.
3. If all of a sudden he seems to have lost interest in love making and those passionate embraces, then it’s a sign that your boyfriend might be cheating on you.
4. If every time you talk about your future together with him, he seems distant and aloof, then definitely something is going on in his mind.
5. If you find him checking his phone at odd hours at night, that’s another sign of the possibility that something fishy is going on.
6. If he has started doing ‘overtime’ at work more than necessary, then that may be a sign that he’s using that time to meet someone else.
7. If he has started saying it often, “Oh I’ve had my dinner with one of my colleagues’, then be ready to look deeper into the matter.
8. If you find him checking himself in the mirror more than necessary or if he has become more concerned about his looks and it seems to do nothing with you, then that can be another sign for you to get concerned.
9. Every time you approach him, he seems to be ‘too tired’ or has ‘a splitting headache’.
10. Gradually you realize that he doesn’t hug you or caress you as often as he used to earlier.
11. You catch him attending to a phone and when you ask about whom it was, all he says is “Just wrong number” or something like that and tries to get away from you.
12. He has started avoiding eye contact with you.
13. Your outings and romantic candle night dinners are gradually decreasing.
14. His kisses are not as passionate as they used to be. Every time you kiss him, you get the feeling that he’s not kissing you back.
15. Some guys tend to go in the opposite direction when they are cheating. All of a sudden they start showering you with gifts and excessive attention that you never got earlier. It happens because they are feeling guilty about the affair.
Of course each relationship is different. So go with your instincts before you make a decision. If you find your boyfriend exhibiting some or most of these signs, then dig a bit deeper to know the truth and decide for yourself!
(via Mag for Women)
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
P-Square’s Paul Okoye will be marrying his longtime girlfriend and the mother of his son, Anita Isama on March 22nd in the bride’s hometown in Port Harcourt.
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
This is a story of a man who's wife is frustrating him sexually and he needs honest advice on what to do.
READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/62078.html
I am 29 years old and I got married to the love of my life who is 3 years younger than I am. We have a 2 year old cute son and my wife is pregnant with the second.
My problem is that I have a mighty sex urge and libido but my wife is my complete opposite in bed. We dated for 4 years before we married and she became pregnant immediately I disvirgined her.
Throughout our courtship, we never had sex but we use to enjoy hours of kissing and romance. I never thought sex was going to be an issue in our relationship till we married and she gave birth.
Each time we make love she either complains that my penis is too big and painful or that I take time to cum. I have tried to increase her interest in sex through every means I know of, I use porn to make her horny but whenever we eventually have sex I feel depressed and sad because it won't be any fun.
Sometimes in the process of romance, she'll cum over and over again then she'll just sleep off leaving me awake all night. I have discussed the issue with her time without number but she keeps promising to get better.
I'm afraid that this is pushing me into cheating which I swore to myself never to do. I need your matured advice please before I go crazy.
What should I do?
READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/62078.html
Monday, March 17, 2014
A barren woman implores the help of her younger sister to help give her husband a child. Now that the child is born, enmity begins to grow between the two sisters.
Starring: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Rita Dominic, Bimbo Akintola, Zack Orjii
Directed by Tchidi Chikere.
On Monday, Hindus everywhere celebrate Holi, an annual festival of colors that marks the beginning of spring. The festivities start out with bonfires held on the eve of Holi, which symbolize the victory of good over evil in Hindu mythology. On the day of Holi, thousands of people take to the streets to celebrate the abundant colors of spring by throwing colored powder and water at one another in mass gatherings. In Hindu temples, devotees enter into a shower of colors as they gather for holiday prayers. The festivities are traditionally held by Hindu communities in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Nepal, and nowadays are spreading across non-Hindu communities as an opportunity to engage with the Hindu culture. Drawn by the vibrant colors, many Instagrammers taking part in the celebration are capturing and sharing this joyous and colorful day with the world.