Love is all about trust but if suspicion starts creeping up slowly in a relationship, then it can wreak havoc. Unnecessary suspicion is something you should avoid to have a loving relationship. But if your instincts are telling you otherwise, then you need to be cautious.
So if you start getting that weird feeling that your boyfriend might be cheating on you, but you are not sure about it to directly confront him, then what should you do? To begin with, look for these signs of a cheating boyfriend.
1. If he doesn’t let you touch his phone or is reluctant to let you go through your messages, then something may be amiss and he is trying to hide something.
2. If he is hesitant to tell you his email password or always skirts the issue whenever you ask, then you need to dig deep to know what’s going on.
3. If all of a sudden he seems to have lost interest in love making and those passionate embraces, then it’s a sign that your boyfriend might be cheating on you.
4. If every time you talk about your future together with him, he seems distant and aloof, then definitely something is going on in his mind.
5. If you find him checking his phone at odd hours at night, that’s another sign of the possibility that something fishy is going on.
6. If he has started doing ‘overtime’ at work more than necessary, then that may be a sign that he’s using that time to meet someone else.
7. If he has started saying it often, “Oh I’ve had my dinner with one of my colleagues’, then be ready to look deeper into the matter.
8. If you find him checking himself in the mirror more than necessary or if he has become more concerned about his looks and it seems to do nothing with you, then that can be another sign for you to get concerned.
9. Every time you approach him, he seems to be ‘too tired’ or has ‘a splitting headache’.
10. Gradually you realize that he doesn’t hug you or caress you as often as he used to earlier.
11. You catch him attending to a phone and when you ask about whom it was, all he says is “Just wrong number” or something like that and tries to get away from you.
12. He has started avoiding eye contact with you.
13. Your outings and romantic candle night dinners are gradually decreasing.
14. His kisses are not as passionate as they used to be. Every time you kiss him, you get the feeling that he’s not kissing you back.
15. Some guys tend to go in the opposite direction when they are cheating. All of a sudden they start showering you with gifts and excessive attention that you never got earlier. It happens because they are feeling guilty about the affair.
Of course each relationship is different. So go with your instincts before you make a decision. If you find your boyfriend exhibiting some or most of these signs, then dig a bit deeper to know the truth and decide for yourself!
(via Mag for Women)