1. Cinnamon: helps to stabilise blood sugar level, keeps you full for a longer time, decreases hunger pangs and metabolises fats at a faster rate.
2. Ginger: is a very good body cleanser. Ginger helps to remove the food logged in the digestive system and thus prevents fat storage and weight gain.
3. Cardamom: This spice helps boost your metabolism and improve your body’s ability to burn fat.
4. Tummeric: This yellow-orange spice has several weight-loss properties. It helps to reduce the formation of fat tissues, thus lowering total body fat and prevents weight gain.
5. Cayenne pepper: This spice includes a compound called as capsaicin which helps to burn fat and suppresses your hunger cravings. According to a research done by Prudue University – cayenne is effective in weight loss, because it increases body’s metabolism activity which causes the body to burn more calories.
6. Cumin: Cumin helps to improve your digestive process and production of energy. Cumin seeds also helps to boost your immune system.
7: Black pepper: This commonly-used spice is filled with a compound called – piperine. This compound helps in boosting your metabolism. Black pepper also helps in improving your digestive system and helps to burn fat at a faster rate.
8. Coconut oil: Coconut oil helps to increase your metabolic speed, which further aids in releasing energy and promoting weight loss.