Thursday, August 21, 2014

TRUE LOVE STORY: HAPPINESS CAME ALONE



This is my story. About the love that came alone.

Three years ago I was 23 years old and very unhappy. I had just left a rich, non-committed man who wanted to marry me and gave me everything I needed.

But one day, April 1 it was and just like in a joke I left him. There was a reason and quite a serious one. He wanted to own me. Leaving him meant losing my job (because I worked for him), my love, my comfort and money.

Another man helped me leave him; he was the third man in my life. I was madly in love with him. I simply adored him. Two months after we began dating, his ex-girlfriend called him and told him she was pregnant. He went crazy. He began behaving weird. He didn’t know what to do. Go to her or stay with me. At the end, he left me.

I cried myself out. For months and maybe years.

I started dating other men and hurting them. For only a year I went to bed with 5 men and left them in the worst possible way. I made them cry and beg me.

I felt nothing. I was the cruelest being in the world. My heart was broken and I found no meaning of life. But at a certain point I calmed down. I forgot the man that left me. He married that woman he left me for. I lost him forever and I knew I needed to move forward and to go back to normal, to somehow save my soul.

Weird enough after this so called balance, Paco appeared. I was at a bar and he approached and started talking to me. We spent our time together until 4 am and we couldn’t get enough of each other. It was hard at the beginning. He had just been abandoned by a woman he was 5 years with. So he was being mean to me. But I knew best what he felt and waited for the moment he would reach that calmness that I felt and everything will be perfect. Yes, I waited for him to go through that same hell I did, through the same agony for the unrequited love and I don’t feel sorry about it. Because now I have next to me the man I can rely on totally. I love him and I cannot imagine my life without him. We have our wedding planned in 3 months time, exactly two years after we met. And I think that happiness comes alone to us, without looking or crying for it. The only thing we need is to be at peace with ourselves.

By: Maria >>>>>>>>>>

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...