Thursday, August 22, 2013

"I'M GAY" PRISON BREAK STAR WENTWORTH MILLER DECLARES!!!


Prison Break star ,41 year old Wentworth Miller has declared his status as a gay man after being invited to attend a film festival in Russia.In a letter to Maria Averbakh, director of the St. Petersburg International Film Festival he wrote...
"Thank you for your kind invitation. As someone who has enjoyed visiting Russia in the past and can also claim a degree of Russian ancestry, it would make me happy to say yes,"However, as a gay man, I must decline.
"I am deeply troubled by the current attitude toward and treatment of gay men and women by the Russian government. "The situation is in no way acceptable, and I cannot in good conscience participate in a celebratory occasion hosted by a country where people like myself are being systematically denied their basic right to live and love openly."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...